Saturday, February 09, 2008

Jayne & Jerry's Visit for Bryce's Birthday

So just last weekend (I'm almost caught up!) Jayne and Jerry came out for Bryce's birthday. We also enjoyed watching the Super Bowl with them. Who would have thought the Giants would go all the way? I guess that just proves that the Packers are the #2 team in the nation because it took overtime for the Giants to win that game. If only it was warmer and Favre wouldn't have played like the bad Favre. Anyway, I digress. Here are the pictures.

Jayne and the grandkids
Jayne and the grandkids. I'm not sure what kind of expression Sydney was making there.

Playing Sequence
A high stakes game of kids Sequence that Brian and Katie got Sydney for Christmas. She really enjoys the game and ropes us all into playing with her.

Bryce and Jayne blowing out candles
Bryce and Jayne blowing out the candles on their birthday cake. I think Jayne was even more excited than Bryce to blow out candles!

Bryce and Jayne blowing out candles
While it may look like Jayne was blowing out ALL the candles, she did let Bryce get a few (just kidding Jayne).

Crazy kids
Whose crazy kids are these?

Bryce opening presents
Bryce was quite capable of opening his presents but it was a constant struggle to get Sydney to let him. She was always trying to help "just a little bit" which annoyed us more than Bryce.

Jayne, Sydney & Kozmo
A restful afternoon with Jayne, Sydney, and Kozmo on the couch. Kozmo will pretty much snuggle up with anyone on the couch so be warned if you ever visit!

1 comment:

Badger said...

You know, I've seen that same expression that's on Sydney's face on Hummel's a few times too...mostly when she is highly irritated with me.
Luckily this only has happened a few times since we've known each other.
Ha!