Friday, December 21, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Thomas'

Here is a montage from Thanksgiving with the Thomas'.

Thomas family Thanksgiving
The Thomas family faithfully watching the Thanksgiving day Packer game ... which they won against the Lions.

Thomas family Thanksgiving
Post Thanksgiving celebration at the Nice cabin near the Wisconsin River. We mostly just basked in the glow of the Packer's win against the Lions.

Oma and Sydney
Sydney with her Oma (German for Grandma).

Opa and Sydney
Sydney with her Opa (German for Grandpa).

Oma & Sydney playing Twister
Sydney and Oma playing Twister. I think Sydney won.

Zoey on Twister
Zoey wanted in on the Twister action. This is her resting between games.

The Thomas "guys" relaxing
The Thomas boys chillin out on the floor after some serious present unwrapping.

Sydney and Quincy
Sydney really liked Quincy although I'm not sure he returned the favor. She was dressed up in a little Kimono that Oma got for her.

Christmas with the Ortners
Christmas with the Ortners, a Thomas Ortner tradition going back for over 2 decades.

Vic bouncing Bryce
Bryce was pumped with Vic treated him to some horsey rides on his leg. Of course then Sydney wanted to try and the rides got progressively shorter until I was roped into service.

3 comments:

Badger said...

I must say it, I cannot believe that Quincy is still alive. How old is that dog anyway?!?!

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of Zoey playing twister. He is so cuters!!!

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I was so nice to see you. Wish you were always that close.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.