I'm still trying to catch up with our iPhoto library by uploading to Flickr. This photo belongs to a set I just uploaded from when Melissa, Sydney, Bryce, and Jayne went to the Omaha zoo on their way from CO to Saint James. I've also uploaded some from when we went to 6 Flags Elitch Gardens in Denver. Each fall Ball rents out 6 Flags for the evening for all the employees. We usually hang out in the kids area the whole time but this year, since Jayne was in town, Melissa and I were able to ride the wooden roller coaster. 6 Flags in Denver is a decent park but because it is really land locked there isn't much more they can do with it. Oh well, they still have an awesome wooden roller coaster. Just ask Melissa!
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment